About the Publisher
Founded in 1994, Cornerstone Marketing & Advertising, Inc. – The Idea Boutique®, VIE’s publisher, began its foray into the world of publishing six years ago, producing mini-magazines and supplements for some of our advertising clients. Some projects included:
- Sandestin Living - Sandestin Golf & Beach Resort In-room Magazine
- Portofino Life - Portofino Island Resort & Spa In-Room Magazine
- Shark’s Tooth Golf Course with Greg Norman (Wild Heron: supplement)
- NICHE H–30A Lifestyles with Amy Grant and Lance Armstrong (Destin Real Estate Company: mini-magazine – two issues)
- Once Upon a Town (Seaside: supplement)
- Tales of a Village (The Village of Baytown Wharf: supplement)
- Hampton Island (Hampton Island Preserve)
- A Day in the Life - Digital Photo Journal
- Living the Northwest Florida Lifestyle (St. Joe: supplement)
These projects were a prelude, and a foretelling, that Cornerstone would one day enter the publishing arena.
The proverb, “Do not despise small beginnings,” (Zechariah 4:10 NLT) acted as a seedling that took root with VIE – People + Places magazine as its first bud. Six issues to our credit, VIE continues to grow, evolve, and mature. We are thankful for the dedication and synergy that our creative team possesses when crafting each issue. VIE’s body of advertisers and loyal readers is the lifeblood of the magazine and continues to grow—we are thankful for their unwavering support.
Cornerstone continues to take new steps as publishers with our most recent endeavor, the 180-page high-gloss hardbound coffee-table cookbook, Cast Your Bread Upon the Waters—Recipes for Success, Cooking & Living by Sister Schubert.
Cornerstone Marketing & Advertising, Inc. Publishing Services
Magazines Novels, Memoirs, Coffee-Table Books
In-Room Magazines (Resorts and Real Estate Communities)
Interactive Integration Fulfillment (On-line Shopping)
A creative “think tank” culture prevails at The Idea Boutique® with an out-of-the-box approach to bringing the written word to market in a world where the blueprint for success is based in refined talent-meets-business intuition.