Mon, Jun 25th, 2012 by Meghan Ryan
Light rain and clouds blew over to provide a beautiful and cooler June evening for the over 100 stand up paddlers competing in the second race of the 2012 YOLO Board Race Series, presented by Destin Real Estate Company. The race event includes a four part series of monthly relay races from May to August held on Western Lake in the resort community of WaterColor.
Top three finishing teams in each division include:
1) Team On It: Bernadette Leach, Theresa Woodley, Donna Bandy, Nancy Walthes
2) Booyah: Michelle Janczewski, Aimee Buchanan, Allison Harden, Stacey Troy
3) Unbalanced: Terry Strohmeyer, Jessica D’Aleo, Amanda Martin, Gina Seton
1) Marie’s Bistro: Adam Boyer, Jake Williams, Cody Nail, Marty Sanders
2) Team Deliverance: Jack Archer, Brad Fenn, David Stowe, Chris Ogle
3) Grayton Beach Fitness: Paul Hunter, Zach Rettig, Stephan Haluska, Rick Moore
1) GUSU: Matt McDonald, Trapper Chechak, Pete Buzzeli
2) YOLO: Justin Cook, Matt Wise, Kyle Gallagher
3) Homeskillet: Adam, Boyer, Phil McDonald, Sambo Serrato
*To view overall race standings for the first two relays, please visit www.yolorace.com.
· YOLO Board Race Series June 14 #1: Women competitors battle for the best race start during the second race of the 5th Annual YOLO Board Race Series on June 14th. Photo by Chandler Williams of Modus Photography.
· YOLO Board Race Series June 14 #2: Three racers dig deep to cross the finish line in the second race for the Men’s Division of the 5th Annual YOLO Board Race Series in WaterColor on June 14th. Photo by Shelly Swanger of Shelly Swanger Photography.
All events are open to the public and held at the WaterColor BoatHouse. Remaining race dates (weather permitting) are July 19th and August 9th at 5:30pm. For more information regarding YOLO Board, please call 850.622.5760 or visit www.YOLOBoard.com.
Make A Comment